What Equipment Will You Need?
To get started, the most important pieces of equipment you will need for this program are progressive-resistance mini-elastic bands to be placed around your knees. The lateral resistance from the band provides some resistance to help you build hip stability and strength!
NOTE: You WILL NEED the progressive levels because you will become stronger as you train and will need the added resistance of the heavier bands!
What is the best source for these bands?
In my experience, the best source is an exercise equipment company called Perform Better.
I’ve used these exact bands myself for many years, as does every athlete I work with. I’ve also done business with this company; their products are of high quality.
You’ve got TWO choices for these bands:
- You can choose the more robust PB EXTREME bands ($13.95 +shipping/tax), or…
- the slightly less robust FIRST-PLACE bands ($8.95 +shipping/tax).
I’m providing links directly to Perform Better below for each. Choose which price range works best for you!
PB EXTREME Mini-Bands:
- The new formula they use to make these helps keep bands lasting longer than regular Mini Bands.
- Special latex material helps bands last longer and remain strong throughout use. Material does not rip or tear as quickly as other bands.
- Suitable for all fitness and strength training levels.
- Bands measure 9in. L x 2in. W.
You’ll get a pack of FOUR that has progressive resistance levels from light to extra heavy. Don’t wait.
RIGHT-CLICK on the image below to “open link in new window.”
Place your order so you can get rocking with your training! You’ll be on your way to building a better, more stable and strong hip girdle!