RESTORE: The Foundation Program
What is RESTORE: The Foundation Program? It is:
- Three Training Circuits, containing 14 different “foundational” movements total (4 to 5 within each circuit) that teach and progress movement skills ranging from joint mobility (shoulders, hips, spine), to core stability – posture – breathing mechanics – hip stability and strength – foot function and balance – spinal, neck and low-back health, and much more, all with the goal of restoring the kind of “feel good” health and balance by way of learning and mastering basic movement skills and re-balancing the body.
- More than two dozen detailed instructional videos and numerous “explainer” videos.
- The result of more than 10 years of trial and error working with hundreds of athletes in our Pursuit Athletic Performance gait analysis lab. The basis for this program was the “plan and program” that we gave to every single athlete who went through our Gait Analysis. What’s even better: the program has been updated and improved with a number of NEW and beneficial (and challenging) movements to enhance your health and performance so you feel better and become much more durable!
- Hardly any equipment required – and this program can be done entirely in the comfort of your home (Online links to the best resources for whatever equipment is required is provided in the program).
- A detailed 28-day training plan for you to follow!
- Numerous program #BONUSES, including detailed video tutorials on soft-tissue care.
- This is the movement RE-SET every athlete needs, regardless of age or experience level!
- You can do this program in 10-minutes or less per day – progressing at your own speed and level. You don’t need much equipment, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home!
This program will help you learn and discover more about your own health and body, restoring it to its most balanced and healthiest condition. You’ll learn about and master the basic and fundamental skills of authentic movement, which includes basic core and hip stability and overall stability and strength.
You’ll also establish the highest quality set of holistic movement skills that will provide a foundation for the more advanced training that is to come. When we approach our training in a smart way, building skills and restoring balance, then consistent improvements that ultimately deliver greater durability and vitality begin to happen. The secret is in doing it the right way and staying the course.
This program, which focuses on the basic and fundamental skills that are essential for success, will absolutely change your life for the better! I guarantee it!