I also offer a virtual MOVEMENT-oriented coaching program for people who want to IMPROVE their mobility, stability, and strength to feel and look better.
This can be the ideal coaching program on the heels of a virtual gait analysis where a more traditional 1 on 1 triathlon or run coaching program isnâ€™t desirable, but some 1 on 1 feedback, learning, and progression, is!
This program is different from many other online training programs because I try to make it as â€œin-personâ€ as possible.
Iâ€™ve done distance â€œonlineâ€ sports coaching for more than 20 years. In that time, Iâ€™ve learned that the most important key to YOUR success liesÂ not just in you receiving guidance to do a â€œworkout,â€Â but more importantly,Â having the opportunity to get personal detailed feedback and guidance.
You sometimes want to feel like youâ€™re actually here in my studio working with me 1 on 1. You want to KNOW you have a partner in your corner that has your back and is with you on your journey! Thatâ€™s our goal.
To inquire about pricing structure as well as to set up an appointment to discuss this and learn more, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
1. The process starts with a long conversation (or video chat) where we get to know each other and discuss your goals, injury history, past training history, nutrition, some of your favorite movies (a couple of mine are Talladega Nights and Remember The Titans, if you were wondering)â€¦you know, all the essentials.
2. From there, combined with your â€œintake form,â€ (which you will have submitted to me already), I'll put together an initial plan. We'll then discuss it in detail and answer any questions you have.
3. You'll have access to a Premium Training Peaks account as part of your coaching program. I'll load your practices and training sessions right into your personal Training Peaks account, on a week-by-week basis. You'll train at home, executing the practice/training sessions as I lay them out. You'll shoot video to share with me for review and feedback.
4. A HUGE part of the success of this program (or any program) is communication and feedback. After all, it's the re-work that is the most important work we do! So, I ask that you regularly send me video (dropbox or Google, or something similar works great) of some or all of the movements you're focusing on, so I can make sure you're doing everything correctly, especially on new exercises that you haven't done before. Anyone who knows me or this company knows I'm really annoying about form; I can't help it. A good program on paper means nothing if you aren't executing it properly.
5. You always get direct access to me and I'm happy emailing, talking on the phone, or Facetiming. Your call. Regular video-sharing is an important part of the process so we'll be seeing quite a bit of each other.