In today's Episode 53, we are launching a brand NEW segment (recommended to us by many listeners) in which we will interview and feature different members of Team Pursuit Athletic Performance. We'll call this segment: Meet The Team!
We're honored today to have Colleen Kelly Alexander and her husband, Sean Alexander, as podcast guests.
Many of you reading this are familiar with Colleen's story. In today's podcast visit with "Team Alexander," you'll meet them in person and learn about:
- The events of October 8, 2011: What happened to Colleen and how the world changed forever that day.
- The various first-responders, medical and fire personnel, and so many other "heros" who were vital to Colleen's survival and recovery....and the hero that she ended up discovering inside of herself.
- The critical role Sean played in her recovery.
- The role that Pursuit Athletic Performance has played in their athletic growth and development.
- Their individual and collective purpose, passion, and focus, as they move forward with an incredible attitude of gratitude.
If you'd like to learn even more about Colleen's story of SURVIVAL or would like to have Colleen come and speak to your group, you can contact her directly right through her website here.
We're very honored to have them both as members of our triathlon team, AND also as personal trainers here at Pursuit Athletic Performance.
And we're pleased to bring them both to you on the podcast. Enjoy!
~Dr. Strecker, and Coach Al